The Pregnancy Counseling Center
Contact: Danielle Nave
The Pregnancy Counseling Center (PCC) is a non-profit organization that exists as a public service to provide accurate, objective information to women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy.
We understand how it feels to be uncertain. You don’t have to face tough decisions alone. We will help you sort out all the options, so the choices you make will always be right for you. Our counselors offer compassionate support while keeping your relationship completely confidential. Pregnancy Counseling Center can provide many forms of support for you to constructively plan for your future.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
There are many ways to serve with the Pregnancy Counseling Center. Many of these opportunities do not require special training or experience, such as:
- Stuffing envelopes when mass mailers go out, labeling addresses, stamping envelopes.
- Straighten, organize, restock resource rooms
- Donate gently used maternity clothes
- Donate diapers (brand new or left over from a supply no longer needed)
- Donate Cribs and New cribs and car seats (they must still be in the packaging as it protects PCC from legalities)
- Host a baby shower for PCC
MORE WAYS TO MINISTER
If you are interested in serving on a deeper level, the Pregnancy Counseling Center offers training seminars for:
- Counselors for current life decision makers, post abortion and sexual abuse
- Male mentors for the men that come to PCC
- Let’s TALK teachers
- RNs or OBGYNs needed for the medical clinic which offers prenatal care and ultrasounds
- Receptionists to answer phone calls and be the friendly face when people enter PCC
Click Here to view more opportunities.